Make Twitter Account/Profile VIP | Twitter Vip Account Special Characters

(how you can make your Twitter profile VIP) 
If you are finding "how you can make your Twitter profile VIP or how to make Twitter V.I.P Account  2022. so here something that can help you to Do this & actually you can show off with your friends "Hey, Did you see that my Twitter Account Become VIP, It means I'm a Vip Twitter User. Hurray!
Bhardwaj zone
 Twitter Account VIP
In reality, Making Twitter Account Verified or V.I.P is pretty difficult but not impossible. You can Apply for Twitter Account Verification 2019, This is a Genuine way to get verified on twitter without being famous or if you are already famous then you'll get verified Blue tick mark on your twitter account Instantly. So go to the official Twitter page to Apply For Twitter Account Verification.

But For now, I'm Gonna make your Twitter account Looking Like a Vip Account. I've seen some people Add a twitter verified symbol on their Account, Which actually Looks Like Verified Blue Mark.
I will give you some special characters or You can say twitter verification code that you can't draw it will be like barcode and some special symbols so you just have to follow the step I have told in this article.

Copy these special characters

( ™ V.I.P Account © █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ )

After copying this code Above just go to your Twitter account and click on your profile.
Now just go to edit profile section you will find edit bio.
Bhardwaj Zone
Paste Special Character Here

Just click on bio, first of all, you have to clear all your details that you failed on your Bio after that you just have a paste that special characters I have given above.

After doing this you just have to save that setting and go back and watch your own profile.



You will see Now your Twitter account is looking like a VIP account and the special characters on the bio section will make it really VIP.
Bhardwaj zone
Looking VIP Account

As you can see On The Above Image. Now everyone will think that your account is verified or you are owning a V.I.P Twitter account.

But Don't Forget That is only For Fun Purpose It's not an organically or Real Way. It will just make your profile looks like a VIP profile that's it.
Shubham Bhardwaj

My self Shubham Bhardwaj. I'm a Freelancer, Content Writer, Blogger & having a YouTube Channel with 2k Subscribers.

2 Comments

  1. WizUgo is the only hassle-free way to take your Twitter account at new heights. For me, I have never seen such an amazing automation tool with this much potential. It does everything that it says and even more. By far the best tool one can consider for Twitter automation. Boosting Twitter account is so easy now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, man For Telling Me About this great Website, I'll check it out & if I found it helpful for others then I'll also include it.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post